donate to ya boy

Monday, October 31, 2011

sheesus

A fly little female
who dont dig retail
so vivacious and beautiful..I must be under
her spell.
I used max repel,
consequences detailed.
shes aint starved for attention,so lets begin this
tale
for score and seven years ahead
heads,
no wishing wells,weding bells,just gin & some
acid.
fools gold is in the eye of the one who beholds
infinate
wisdom/
possibilities
give em to get
some.
oh kid,
youve just got to meet this one.
its so tough,cuz
it may be a century before our feet stop
stomping in and out of water on various beaches
leaves are turned in like shells of the sea,
please
dive down bellow where we need to be
she
is
me
I just have to let her know,my soul ends and begins with
we
but I can wait till the next life
if I have to.
though
I want to grow old with her
and let life begin every morning.
the award is some one
loving
me
for
me.

No comments:

Post a Comment