donate to ya boy

Saturday, July 23, 2011

to love:

with no keyboard I type classics in my brain
there are masterpeices when I shut my eyes
I reach her when my mind is wide
& open...
and she is the one thought in which I reside.
I tirelessly write her name inbetween every adjective,stanza and metaphor
in hopes she can feel every morcal of my love
passion
soul.
low are the tides when then moonbeams strike
she knows
her & I.
but she never says a word..
there just smiles reflected by the sunlight
traveling down,into and threw
this
empty head...with only space
lightning bolts

dead

and all I learned was one million seperate ways to refrence the metropolitan epa center of australia
clearly
Its in my destiny for beautiful things to generate...even if its a handfull of times.
From dusk at sunrise.

I choose to not say much of anything

No comments:

Post a Comment