donate to ya boy

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Anthropocene.

Anthropocene.

We took a detour to head wound city
my skin
my soul
was
seranaded past the cellar door

even time wanders onward
UPWARD
looking outward over a tundra
lest,
these veins pumped lightning to this heart of thunder
pillars

collapse

crumble

into the circuts.

AS humble
as a lamb in wolves armor,
I laid waste to a couple of old bomb shelters
W/ gas cans & HOMEMADE napalm...
LOL.
equal parts gasoline and frozen orange juice concetrate
a pinch of sawdust for taste
it resonated with the arsonist in my brain/never had I been so pleased by haunting
from day to day
flaunting my final wishes as if it were instrumental to the way I conduct buisness.

I cemented my plan in concrete to enduce listeners into being a
witness

neon lights out lined the puddles of the asphalt
the night shimmered and shook like a seizure
this listless buissness
up in the encision,
kindred spirits take walks to talk dividends
split wisdom for this cultural annurisum,
a portrait of what is

PLANES.RAPE.AND AUTOMATED ANSWERING MACHINEZ

strange ways to conduct biznezz

No comments:

Post a Comment