donate to ya boy

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I want to spend all my time with you
is that to much to ask?
I love the way you look at me
I absolutley adore listening to your laugh...
even after all of the crass sentences I drop in high end
relentless,rent less fashion
you put me on blast with the bat of your eyelids.
I maybe brash
but its passion mixed with talent
and an overwhelming sense that I can accomplish any thing
that can be dreamnt.
you are the exclimation point to my long wordy paragraph
a beautiful reminder that I can take deep breaths
my few lines short of an epitaph
i see in geometric patterns
rudimentary shapes
youve claimed stake on this fragile heart
so quietly Ill wait as your life turns
keep summing up evenings and making love to other girls
until that moment when
you can confirm my suspicion...that our love is so deep
its rarely ever mentioned

No comments:

Post a Comment