donate to ya boy

Thursday, May 21, 2015

I feel a vast consciousness


through these internet connections


a bunch of like minded individuals


who've never been in each others presence.


I think this is humanity in essence


humility in empathetic lessons


I believe we all are progressing


regardless of the ignorance & its benevolence


it's such a blessing to be reminded of truth


this effervescence that whips like a muse


a confirmation that little to nothing is truth


because perception is the only thing that separate the proverbial (you)


from I.


but we are one in the same,regardless of our like mind


lack there of-


lessons which bloom in due time.


I'd like to hope that there is more to these rhymes


that stringing together word can from bonds un-binded


blinding the inner workings of greed


to come within eye to eye...ear to ear...mine to mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment