donate to ya boy

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

shots at the bar

I was born with a chain saw for a heart
& buzz saw jaws
ready to tear apart any of you DOGS
who just bark,bark,bark
socks full of padlocks are my entourage//catch me in the garage
car on
middle of winter,smoking swishers
no shirt on painting portraits in
MY selfish IMAGE
writing this scripture your now envisioning
manifesting,and seeing yourself
involved with .
I AFFECT THE CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM
like a nervous sister waiting to get hers//after watching the rest of the family get hacked to
bits.
stupid kids
always bitching about not getting any.
wake up in diffrent cities
with 3.50 in your pocket
no maps & torn socks
then complain about the state of things
and how you deserve more profit.
I do.
not so I can by jewels
SO I CAN PROVE TO MYSELF WHAT I'M HERE TO PROVE
loose wiring//firing of syllabus and synonyms like lightning
realizing full circle events from my
childhood
and its all due to knowledge of self
proof of truth written across this body with various scrapes
& teeth marks.
IMAGINATION
the thing that brought us out of the dark
to the zentith of enlightenment were at now...
but it seems like a belly full of entitlement is all these fat cats
shovel into their mouths
in the midst of the rubble
us ruggard
unmuscular
puddles of divedends (to the upper echelon)
will get our full rebuddle
with extra clips
even as I write this sentence
with all this new legislation
I could up
& DISAPPEAR.
peers wouldent be able to clear up my whereabouts
ha no doubt
I wont be residing at Gwen Stefanis house
Ill probally be in the catacombs of the Scottish rite
getting spiked///
so out of spite
I write this tonight
so if I die,my life
will inject some into closed eyes
because these times are passion//laced with red handed denial
as romans,we shall fall as the romans fell
in hell
lets take shots at the bar.



No comments:

Post a Comment