donate to ya boy

Friday, October 5, 2012

A note: Dr.William S. Bonnie

I'd like to get on here and bitch about how "bitches" fuck up my shit.
I aint gon' do dat.
I'd like to sit on here and complain about how the government rapes my dreams
& my checks
& my brothers freedom.
but...I AINT GON' DO DAT.
I'd like to name names on all these dames I been given fame with "hers" & "shes"
not that many people read this
sheesh
BUT IM CERTAINLY NOT GOING TO DO THAT.
IN FACT
I'm not gonna do much...besides fumble threw mumbled untyped words
that pour from my pores like a leaky faucet
untapped resources
like having my score rearranged at the end of the game
just so I can win by more.
lose by less...fuck
its all about perspective.
assumptions,
eclectic persumptions due to race
creed
religon
or color...fuck sometimes pre conceptions from your mother
father
auntie
uncle
simply because you assumed LOVE
LIFE
POETRY...was so easy

its so hard.

to wake up without a support net in the world...

to not bitch or moan about it outloud.

to not mention names...but make sure that dagger goes straight into one of their main arteries

strange...I wish it wasnt this way,

babe.

all 3 women whom I love and write to daily

THINGS GET CRAZY

when you cant remember a few years & dont have a care in the world

and most of the people you love most dont have a cohesive thought in their head

or are 3000 miles from your current location.

I used to try to make my vocation vacation

now I just try to stay sane

but no blame.

this is strictly an act by my own brain...

a beautiful misplay

on how to live

day

by

day.




your smile is my crown of thornes




No comments:

Post a Comment