donate to ya boy

Saturday, October 13, 2012

I met my baby in the firing line

overly dramatic prose
pro
trying to return from a semester of
dope.
months turn to dumps on this runaway train of
ours,
sparring like war lords so we don't end up behind
bars.
but the news encourages to turn our brothers
in.
I'm in the motherland hoping this blows
overhead
but the feds in control
and the golds all gone
so now all they need are our
guns.
so the goons are out
and the hoods ablaze
with rape
& crack cocaine
kids as rich as CEOs spilling brains in hopes someone///
ANYONE...will remember their name,
their the same ones who've blatantly bombed each city with it,
no worries
they'll be dead in moments
if not seconds.
& the subsequent months will humble the young drastically.
the youth who survive will be scared into anonymity
& will no longer hope to die so
dramatically.
the ones of the middle
like me,myself & I
will harbor lakes of fire in their eyes
ready to ride threw life on rims with no tires
sparks flying because we're so wired
& hungry
and deserve so much
much
more.
more jewels
more bombs
more loans
we're getting bored raiding one portion of EARTH
US AMERICANS DESERVE IT ALL!
or should I say the buisness plot
of '33
which really started in 1911
so FUCK WOODROW WILSON,
THE FEDERAL RESERVE,
& INDEFINITE DETENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm out here gettin some &
these politicians got some nerve
that's why I don't plan on stopping until my soul is silenced
& the tree of liberty is replanted
or the stump is burned.
thanks to ruthless cowards who hide in towers
controlling the bank of England
affecting the rest of the worlds economics
GOD DAMN I hope I GET DEAD
for martyrs spar long past their death;
devoid of debt or the rule that couples
deciet.
full of furious vengeance
like 9/11 just happened again
probably because its in planning
but I ain't no
Nostradamus
just a student of history & the law
trapping our way out of the system.
FUCK A BILDERBERG
Ive got streets to turn
into cultural meccas!
where you can pray freely to Mecca
or a Christian
GOD
though I don't abide by either one
still on the up & up with my
soul.
so
I sit quietly with a smile & a gun
ready to take back our .orgs
& .govs
returning it to the people of the world wide web
each person,
ever so interconnected.
stressed
I guess I'll down another soma
because these dilitonts will be dessert by the time I'm
sober
silenced so my brothers can fight shoulder to shoulder with soldiers
& atlas can finally share his burden.
scores of the daring impaired will tear down ferries wheels
and high rise condos
museums will turn to rubble,as the Hubble telescope gets more and more distant
from our frontal lobes
and children will throw rocks & sticks at fortresses for the rich
simply so they'll receive scraps for
dinner
& as winters draw longer
and our hemispheres Dosi doe and leave us all in embarrassment
"that our great global society has come to this"
no lights.
no IV's.no televisions.
just Darwinism...& Robert Frost recites in the skeleton of a bombed out wall street.
I hope this call is not lost...
I hope GODS LOVE can protect us from friendly fire
drones
this is the world I'm from
the one I was promised
the one with limited options
each so harmless.
which is why I stand pat
& never lose my focus.
this is apart of my opus
intertwined with my endless waltz
where the night-skies smell of fireworks...and even the meek live life like the upper echelon.
I day dream of an Apocalypse
where the only lives lost are lost to living
this is the future I envision
a planet with two suns//not the metaphorical one
I see an air ship with countless turrets
people of all colors
uniting against of only one
that tiny splash of green in the rainbow spectrum....
tis why I appear careless;
nefarious
so I wont have to survive on carrot sticks
or under surveillance
NO!
THIS IS MY METH LAB
MY VOICE OF THE DOOMED
THIS IS MY THICK WHITE PORCELAIN
EYES UPON DABLOOMS!
THIS IS MY CHURCH
MY GOVERNMENT
MY WOMB!
THIS IS MY QUILT!
but brother
sister
stitch your own square in too
however rudimentary.
however
beautiful.
I'am planning on going harder then teiniman square
because I'm scared shitless that the youth wont care
only because they wont know
what they've missed...a life devoid of debt.
credit
ascension into heaven
or DESTINY
becomes one that YOU mold and dictate without limitations
though if you don't believe,
or breathe with the pain
you'll never believe.
as for me,I am not intimidated.
I will fight tooth & nail until my hopes are incinerated
hop on my little spaceship
& ghost
claiming my little corner of the universe
here,
in the cheeseburger nebula...


I HAVE A GORILLA ON MY BACK...ITS NAME IS THE RENISSANCE.


No comments:

Post a Comment