donate to ya boy

Friday, November 18, 2011

F L O S S I N ?

Touchdown
in the cheeseburger nebula
GRIMETIME LIVE for the motherfuckin THRILL of it
a glass FULL of scotch and a cigar full of indica
toasten to them kids whom y'all rarely ever figure OF
dont speak a sentence,simp,let the blimp roll into vision
"the world is yours..."
...then why them jawns rarley mention it?
I find static is a hard base to give credit too//where credits due
once its envaded vessles,its like bids become limitless and truths becomes
attitudes.
pesos breakin sightlines like vandals learnin virtues under lamposts...
hands open.eyes focused,letting youth roll by while manifesting a new opus..
bogus honeys think Im talkin showbiz,haha no no lovelys....
im talkin locust.plauge type spit.mixin loaded frontol lobe LOVE potions//limbic system keep me in and out of polepositions,
lest I mention
PO-PO DOJOZ
AGor-o-phobic
only rorshacks keeps me focused...I know my no-no'z
dope keeps me bloated,bro... then phantom aka GHOSTz
uh
hard to fathom the drastic measures taken to the
GETGO
breakin,no fakin,to many stipulations gone get you messed UP
fuckin BASE LOVE.
heard lakes make great make shift graves,FAKE-UHS!
constantley elevating.consitently relating it to elievating while displacing these old brain waves pacings
and im off in my

ZONE..

its like I see universes sway

strange

I dont feel infuriated

nor am I less blessed by the trust nor the scrutinu
ruin me? NAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
its like my kids are in my head tellin me to RUN THAT SHIT.
and I roam by the moon light
gloating
talkin how I spoke that BIZ..
now I spoke my set..
and I loc'd that trip..
no training,just how I

WANTED

IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment