donate to ya boy

Sunday, November 20, 2011

DMZ,XZA. FLYGHT SCROOPELS> 9900

com trueisn
usin bruises as excuses to prove usefull to fail proof movements,
however foolish it is I find I have the tendencies of a ruthless tyrant
relentless and tirelessly spiked by all the anphedamines I mouthed off
sound proof...
compiled desires
and all the quilting square is in my wallet
thats for my head
dont you dare go and knock it
but goin broke is not an option
the same as goin home
to some.
at least the preaching let some belif in,
I hadent grown weary to ALL
yet...yep...
ALL
the residents drank like it was the weekend
and we spend...spun...
the rest of the night in clear sin
reprhinsinble actions
deplorable
with no spin.
win-wins
turns to nose goes
dilatonts to
hobos
and as far as a stones throw
the wind blows
the ITs known
but never is
IT shown/
close/
like the calls werent enough
we let the metal alloy rust until we werent partial...
it was like waking up 2000 years from this present moment
alone,
with only a token of what once
was.
I think the triangles in the atmosphere signled I was home
or the heavy breathing...
or when she looked into my soul...
the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment