donate to ya boy

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

DOS-SOD

Its nice to hear voices
its better to see faces
basically this life has got me chasin
grandioso dreams of grand central station
paddington
LAX
lindenbrg.
dallas
Ft worth will always be where I was raised,day after day it hints to my
nofarious ways
notrious case maker
laker hater
agoraphobic risk taker
I still have only cried at one
wake
fate has a funny way of playing favorites
pay rates fluxuate
I used to self medicate
now I do push ups until my body aches
&
trembles.
I feel the fake rushing away
I understand the grand scheme of things
at least how I figure
in.
Figure I should have took bigger chances,faster banter with who what when
where
whys,I stammer and ramble in danger and famen
but its my smile that people believe in.
after all sanity,often times,is a verb
and I only asked for rest and
freindsgip.
classic formalitys of falicies in this intrecet net weve weaved
it seems my steps are the only thing guiding me
that and
alpha centauri
on this sfari
Ive tangoed with the
skys
my demise came at the end to the path of light
I can never let go
always hold on,strongolds of this leather bound life
strife is the price
I now accept that all things grow old
all things
die.

No comments:

Post a Comment