donate to ya boy

Saturday, November 5, 2011

A.S.A.P

Been gettin to HIGH
fly by,
lie down.
my eyes are toast,shhhiii,
we GHOST and roam
about town.
prehistoric get down
mamed &
sodomized by...sincerely...
a "pal".
we got to roastin them polarizing figures I get eye
FUCKED by
while downtown.
triggering psychoactive flash backs
leads to vertigo
and meltdowns/
rorshack.
I stabbed wildly with a ball point pen
been usen these sentences as hells bells and failed attempts to speak out
clearing cobwebs in this dark head
powered by blows to the
dome
now and then
with women Ive laid next to
I strive for peace in this exsitence.
gloat and float on pires of them incenerated frontol lobes
douced in glitter &
barbed wire.
As.Soon.As.Possible
I took a plier to my skull
<3
fell apart in group,
found a miracle in failed tale of
ZONE.
spent the rest of the evening wallowing in
opium
smoke
playing high stakes game of poker..
roulette..
single
bullets
full of suprises a demise
can be
or it can be exactly as it
seems.
little extreme to get a point across.
frolic,
then come discuss topics devoid of
logic.
copesetic
I hope you can re teach my rhetoric
left alone
stars are aligned like lines of
dope.
catch focus.
dont get swallowed by the swarm of
locust...their brand names...their media circus.
Id hate to see a promising destiny prove bogus.
cheers to the
based
GODS...
I speak only in opus

No comments:

Post a Comment