donate to ya boy

Sunday, December 26, 2010

building closer hope

this girl i loved...well this woman I know...
broke my soul in a conquest of love...
old notes written days before...scatter this floor...
evidently shes in another mans arms.
I never grew wiser,only older...due to alchohaul...
or the sunlites pastures on the snowcovered peaks peeking over the jagged outline i once considered as land and realize its now "Home." for lack of a better term...
for lack of family or love.
This burning hearts on hold...dial tones...
as I contemplate the next rook placement...all my pawns are eliviated from the board...
discracess...my compass which sways in every direction is always pointed north,
west...where ever I can prove to be less than a God & more than a mortal...elegant with words...for i am no mormon,
nor atheist,agnostic or christian.
simply a wandering heart broken child seeking a vagina to rest in...or worship.
which ever is needed,or lacked...
my bags are packed,im out the door,stealing the quarters from my old friends floor..
ive finally hit rock bottem...the sunday after christmas...sad and way to sober...

the only words ive only said were sermons.
the only words ive ever written were scripture.

I hold the trump card...I just forgot to play it.

No comments:

Post a Comment