donate to ya boy

Monday, June 27, 2011

"bitch"-the bitch

Theres a man wandering down the street with his intestants in his hands
Im drinking coffee on the stoop of my apartment building
the sun is melting and absorbing images in and out of various points of refrance
this is romeo and juliet on heroin.
cairrages down crenshaw where my eyes are married to the glove compartment
where the traps are parsonages
places where titans have fallen
lullabies over police scanners buzzing threw the twilight
highlighted magazines from the mid ninteis
interstate high rides
I told them not to shoot till they saw the white of their eyes
damn fools laid down their lives
Reprise:
I sent out a few kites
read my last rights
spent the rest of this life at sea with my wife,buck knife & a smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment