donate to ya boy

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

87

star trek plays...is there no truth in beauty?

the green lights revolve around my dark keyboard strokes,

lip locked truths

sea sick yet still docked

is this moment good? could I name it God?

I use to wonder where you are...these days i cant find where your not.

Sun and the moon

I want to see both worlds as one.

Heavy foliage,

the breaking of a kings decree,

though diffrent,I hope you can see what it means to we

to us?

...hope for them is such hope for me.

sun and the moon

I want to see both worlds as one.

To teach

to learn from her

only to have her recipricate from myself

These lives seem to parallel the last one which I could not tell from a dream nor prophecy

in the light

as I sleepwalk and breathe

No comments:

Post a Comment