donate to ya boy

Friday, September 4, 2015

my extremities were worn thin

If I had a dime for every time I was in a tail spin

& did a perfect somersault with a dramatically late parachute release

winter is coming…might as well douce everything in bleach

I prefrance

this isnt all about myself,just mostly its my main concern

Im unceartin about the future…to say the very least Im burning

alive…like an atom bomb to light a camp fire

I fear no closure

just mere release

mushrooms at dawn

alone on a 14.

I think it was what I saw when I finally drove home

all points come and everything glows.

everything dies.

it is of the universe.

K.O.S / divine intervintion

maybe its all intention

maybe I’ll see truth in another dimension

its just so hard sometimes to envision whom one is

No comments:

Post a Comment