donate to ya boy

Saturday, August 4, 2012

scat

I felt like a drunk,for lack of a better world...I squirmed threw the insulin riddled bodies,spilling their hoddie titties,planning coffee with some cock sucker who has never really ever breathed before. NO,this is a new age...one filled with stigmas and taboos meant to be shit upon before being thrust outward...fixed gear twisty mustaches with espresso filling the cavernous corridors...a horror story to most,but the daily life of yours truly (Americas favorite omnivore) I stumbled into a cinema in a torrential down pour,I prayed the power would go out so I could sit soundly and bored. Hoards of school children came in to the dark theatre at various points...their first taste of sin...paying for one movie,and seeing them all...the glory of being a jack of all trades,the master of none. I feel like a bastard son,except my father and I are on quite pleasant speaking terms,in other words,I don't agree with his verbs. Lord have mercy,Ive been thirsty for relevance and poetry since I was protozoa...I sift threw comas,I mean thats what it seems like sometimes...gentle jazz in the back ground,the pitter patter of my finger tips with my head blind...Id write if I never get paid,and I dont get paid anyway,so I drink my paycheck away,but I dont make much so I cant afford rent these days...but thats not a problem,because I feel sane,the little voice in my head who laughs cause I aint dead...yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment