donate to ya boy

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

"i'll have what she's having."

free will
in this void and still
galactic vapors fill pineal glands
drastically altering beliefs and stance
at a glace...the case could be made I had given in
in my hands...a wilted chrysanthemum
on my lips,
a vast ocean of lavish tactical assessments
all decadent & full of passion
traps scattered like caverns
disco ball window fragments
lit up heirlooms that crackled like magma
our stance became narrow & careless
souls lay in peril
feral beasts of this magnificent wasteland
I watched flocks of sparrows get torn threw wormholes
and lesser men simply wash their hands.
carols of old ghosts in unison
folded up documents boasting in an open coffin
yet I still find peace in terror decimating the land
the grand scheme of things
a narrow minded assessment
"I'll have what she's having"


No comments:

Post a Comment