donate to ya boy

Monday, February 14, 2011

^%&*(()__

scooters...vacation...fall
mall...states...holocaust
lost...moms...pedafile
chainsaw...LSD...cincinatti
agraphobia...GOD...lust
summer...blumpkin...mushrooms
psychosis...heat-wave...train station

and you would...


mention relentlessly that the only thing holding you back is me..we were holding the reigns of our own life...and you misdirected your speech when you started feeling sorry for what you preceive my time to be...as any opiate addict will tell you the relif is only temporary...the relif is replaced by a release...the release is a net for your feet
and the blood rushes to your head.

ive been coming down for years now
ive been cleaning out my ears and ounly found my frontol lobe
ive been crying myself out of sleep to awake drenched in tears
fearing the only thing ill do now is tear down i-70...intentions on burning denvers streets to the underground


saturn crashes into the clouds

No comments:

Post a Comment