donate to ya boy

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

neardowell

I roll off of another warm floor
stored emotions in this cavity called skull.
preminitons and notions to how this all had come before
in other words...
never my own....of course..
yet,
I want to understand whats happening in this city for once.
lay down amongst the suns..spending a lifetime transfixed on motion & trust
and the eight lane highways on which I reside...the only pay is arms full of your love
and ample time to explain my head...
while we smile...nodding off gentley,
quietly...I don't sleep
wrapped in new emotions and body heat
in this hollow basement that holds to many memories & teeth
a toast,
to a seemingly pleasant treat..
that really was quite bittersweet
and for all intents and purposes...done

No comments:

Post a Comment