donate to ya boy

Sunday, March 4, 2012

:/

try not to freak yourself out...
I say...
their only dreams...and the residual effect will go away
but then as I awake...
the anxiety of the day over takes this living state
the tears flood this brain...
but I strain them dry before they even have a thought of survival
I feel as though a revival is on my horizon..
but honestly I just want some one to hug...
some one to be proud of me...someone to solidify these ideals...
my ideas on comfort are a peice of your heart...
some where to reside as I take refuge from storms
and the static and digitized wave lenghts take prey on my synaptic relays
when in reality Im just trying to take care of the people who made me...
but they assume the worst...drug binges and open sores...sofourth and so on
no words.
thats how it all sounds.
and why not..
these wretched moments brought to you by past thoughts..
so climb from the depths to move on...
theres a million hearts to love in this singular world

No comments:

Post a Comment