donate to ya boy

Monday, January 24, 2011

fuckin science

I have fifty dollars in this nostrel
opiates amongst the receptors
firing off orgasims in my frontal lobe
my bodys a pill bottle,so heartless and raw,so old and has peered down so many roads
dodged so many 5-0's,sequestered by a few more
I do a rail off the breast of my brown eyed doll.my lover
we fuck,get stoned,smoke menthols laced with crushed up methadone
consume more cyboxin,xanyx and adavant,rereading all those old tales we wrote
that deal with breaking and entering or camping out in model homes,taking drugs next to the fake apples until the realetor comes
yo,its time to bolt,skip town
chew on this beautiful clitiris of hers for hours
I love her auroma. I love that taste.
the way my tounge spells out a universal alphabet understood by all classy ladies
whom let their love spray like old faith.
its a new hour,rerun of a day
sitting naked eating old birthday cake while we huddle up and touch each other as children would in 7th grade.
Im wide awake from the uppers and downers,painstakeingly scrippling down poetry
as my penis is attended to by my lovely co-worker.
her mouths so warm,my body pops and my mind is yet again a universe
metors crashing into alien worlds.
No stress though,or the conventional wisdom i was born to live past
fore,
this false sense of enlightenment is really a cloud and perpetual daze of this once sane mind.
I lay in my lover,drenched in her body heat
my primitave brain gets what it needs,batting her eyelashes as her smile is reflected off of her teeth,shes the most beautiful nymphomaniac up east.
no more rockie souls,just orchads of apple trees.

1 comment: