donate to ya boy

Monday, March 30, 2015

xxxx

Drafts
3
Customize

Mass Post Editor

ACCOUNT
Liked 994 posts
Following 860 blogs
Find Blogs

Radar

blmnrari
blmnrari
@BLMNRARI
Radar Photo

TextPhotoQuoteLinkChatAudioVideo
cheeseburgernebula
cheeseburgernebula

Bid bid bid

Try to make it like the upper class lives

Scrape,claw and dig

Make sure your always busy

Work for pinches

Watch for your pitches

Offer to step up / step on it

If you can’t…dollar per Milligram

Listen to all the mixes

Everything is a series of wishes

Fuck money // get stitches

Luxury will poke it’s head in eventually

Physical dependacy is intimacy

Showing yourself ministry

We’re all preachers

Sometimes people are listening

Be careful what you yell

Be weary of your smell

Pride & lust can be just as overwhelming to the senses

Eventually we all will sink into the ditches

So behead your well wishes

Vomit into these wishing wells

Kiss & tell

And God damnit pass the ammunition
2 notes
Reblog
cheeseburgernebula
#denver#colorado#cbn
Reblog
cheeseburgernebula

My love shapes my environment

Derived from my silence

Between a pair of flickering eyelids

I strive for enlightenment

Lost in a sea of sirens

I found your aura shining

Even when you leave

I will still adore it…lighting my path

My life has been misfortunate in lust

My goals the most important

But your love has shown me happiness is within grasp

that it is a must…that Iam a simple man with simple needs…clean slates for a checkered past

Even as you knead me awake

Rising to the light of the way

The last of my energy begs me to stay

Just because your leaving in a few days

It’s always the case

So I’ll just wrap my hands around your waist

And waste the next few days just laying awake

Listening to you breathe…feeling your heartbeat…lost in space

No comments:

Post a Comment