donate to ya boy

Thursday, December 25, 2014

mine & yours

I love a lot of things

that you don't

honestly

that's what scares me the most.

I do a lot of drugs

that you wont

while the ones you do

are not my first choice.

I have a lot of hate in my heart

& often times a faint voice

you have a lot of fear in yours

reluctant to make a choice.

none of these writings have

ever been to prove a point

being in love with you is

a fact in which I rejoice

all my bros keep going

"don't show any emotion"

"be stoic"

when it comes to how I treat you

I'd much rather be honest

I'm a human

some times I win

mostly I'm hobbled in shades of black & blue

I hope you see these truths

I'am simply not trying to be used

for emotional support // physical touch

or my willingness to do good

No comments:

Post a Comment