donate to ya boy

Monday, December 29, 2014

what if it was all for mental health?

the disappearing acts

the weightlessness of love as its felt

the masquerades of a thousand moments

how could someone ever adequatley tell

all that they've received & dealt

like gift baskets littered the stairwell

I just didn't have the patience to help

alone again

as if this feeling ever corrected

I could write for hours on the times

I’ve felt neglected

I imagine we all could

self pity,hatred & doubt

those feelings you never truly vocalize

let alone get out

I think this country is founded on it

the willingness to overlook karma

what if its all for a trophy shelf?

the reformation of craft

the weight of the mast that sails us into the sun

masquerades of the only moments that matter

drained out by the setting months

No comments:

Post a Comment