donate to ya boy

Thursday, December 22, 2011

foolish

spherical aberrations in this underground lair
full of mirrors to snag yourself upon
wormholes to wander around...
"trip the void" whispers the crowd
just...
though a heart moves on.
blonde bombshells rain upon this eastern flatlines
my mindseye wanders hand in hand with yestertimes
new moons of a horizon
clandescent interface...after the raid,beers...
change...we hear it takes years...
but hours is ours.
three cheers for drum rolls,though my mind is a
labyrinth with a minatour inside.
and bells toll,but I am not alive.
dead along with this head
my ego & I.
along with the trash I threw to the side/
phones/
televisions/
earthly desires.
she is in my mind.
but its more pleasent then grime
and this grind
is old
but ALIVE
so it kicks my heart which sends a twitch as soon she starves me from her mind
but will collapse in each others arms
and life
we'll start up anew.

or not.

and those are the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment