donate to ya boy

Monday, February 9, 2015

#prompt

I saw the specter of the flood

my ugly side convinced me to live with love

I' am a measurement of vibrations

a subtle conduit in flux

these miles are a funeral tux

hot box my coffin & line my wooden vessel with drugs

burn my cadaver at the sea // snort lines of caviar off titties...dicks

remember what the shoreline meant to greed

the universe is all seeing

binding contract of the spectacles we conceive

to live with fear is the art of mourning

& its raining sheets of acid in my mink

I think this is the part of the movie where everyone turns into weeds

mowed over by the particles that bind everything to being

I think this is where I start sleeping

start taking note of the splashes of teachings

I remember when we used to

fuck

I think that was a subtle way of

believing.

No comments:

Post a Comment