donate to ya boy

Thursday, June 14, 2012

heart of dankness

poor.
broke.
hungry.
loving.
every.
minute.
spent.
rummaging.
for food scraps,cashed checks,brash chicks with tatted necks
splash of legs threw out the sand
rolled up blunts in one hand...
others on the wheel.
rattled thoughts of a fractured skull
& I feel you in my fucking
bones.
your energy is a makeshift home
this tattered soul is far from a semblance of hope
and yet I roam,
nomadically
in search of fear
but
I just keep finding naked broads
all facades
nicely pinned up...big breasted...with pint up lust
trouble is I'm out like a gust
a ghost from coast to coast
spaced out on purp
a mammoth of the lower tiers.
merely,
arms outstretched towards
valhalla
gloating as if there was no thirst
loathing as if there was no love
hoping that if theres a GOD
he's turned a blind eye to my sins and facades'
much like everyone else I love
this paradox is my soul
but at the very least
it.
is.
my.
own.

straight

into the heart of the tomorrow






No comments:

Post a Comment