donate to ya boy

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Pasty face,bitch.

My shoulder fucking hurts. Is this what blogging is for? The cowboys first game is tomorrow,pre-season it may be but ,Emmitt Smith is going to going to the Hall Of Fame. Oh I remember tugging on my tiny dick as a youngster in Arlington ,Texas. Wide eyed at the excitement of Aikman and Irving playing catch down the interstate. What a glorious time with the lights shined neon out of the hole in the roof,of old cowboys stadium. And now stands magnificent the roman coliseum of the modern day man. Though it moved several hundred families, the cowboys showed half-assed class to these people,who were mostly minority. Oh the things I could write about the amount of energy it consumes,or the sight of it looming from 20 miles away. A self contained life support system that could probably last threw most H-bombs and hurricanes,one would think. Envisioned with secret tunnels and bomb shelters,full of ammunition and gatorade. Maybe even a few hundred honey dips laced up under the pavement. I think its got a speakeasy right under dave campos giant vat full of bacon and eggs. Oh the greatness of the cowboys outshines anything. I love dez Bryant,and he hasn't played a second,but like martellus bennett,I believe they will attain greatness. Tashard Choice will break legs as he cuts threw rail ways,opened up by mountains leonard davis & my man Gurode. I think this will be a year of absolute angst around the NFL,the rebirth of the cowboys who can godspeed these other teams to hell. Fire and pyroclastic flow will devour the likes of the colts,giants and new orleans. While Haynesworth and Shannahan will divide their team. Its the year of the quarter back,with the perfect youth and elderly involvement. Not only will the cowboys skin the hides of their sworn enemies,our Mavericks will secretly climb up and make some noise against the west. Not in the regular season,but another magical playoff run again. I see some interesting changes going on in the future,especially with this lockout at the forefront of minds. I must also predict with utmost ceartintey that DoJo will be a second team,all rookie pick,especially with the foot injury to my man,Roddy B. JJ Barea,is still sadly on the team.All I asked for was to not take another year of this,Earl Boykins esq.,experience. Fan Favorite,defensive retard because of his midget arms and legs.Hot Carlisle is 'bout to have some splaanin to do! Tyson Chandler and Haywood,are hands down better than Dampier & Drew Gooden were. Better yet Raef Lafuckead and the Mantis were (can I get an amen?) and are the Rangers going to win the pennett,I say yes!But fuck,sesame chicken just arrived,and if I don't eat it fast,I wont have it done before the pizza arrives.Im going to Maui tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment